I love fashion (who doesn't, right?). And I love vintage clothing, they are just so classy and well made. Thought it'll be fun to share my favorite vintage pieces and outfits each week.
1. Black accordion pleated dress by Issey Miyake from the 90s
2. Chanel 1987 watch (love adding little bit of gold to an all black outfit)
3. Plastic frame readers by Barton Perreirra
4. Balenciaga tote (I'm not very girlie, so if I'm wearing a dress I'll need a bag that doesn't scream "girlie")
5. A pair of "you are so pretty, I want to hug you to sleep" Christian Louboutin pumps